Cost Effective Products To Meet Your Requirement
Threaded Rod is a metal rod that is welded on for constructing frame part and as lead screws. It is used for rolling and knurling accurate threads of optimum physical qualities. It is designed to be used in tension. It is widely demanded in the market due to its anti-corrosive, sturdiness, excellent strength and low maintenance.
Salient Features of SSThreaded Rod
- Smooth shank
- Diamond point
- Standard: DIN, ANSI/ASME B7, BS, GB, JIS, Non-standard.
- Material: Carbon steel, stainless steel
- Dimension: 2mm-56mm, 1/8″–2-1/2″.
- Length: General (10mm-6000mm, 3/8″–200″), we also can produce according to your requirement
Applications of Stainless Steel Threaded Rod
- Medical Instruments
- Auto Parts
- Glass Components
- Pay Mode Terms: T/T (Bank Transfer)
- Minimum Order Quantity: 500 Kilogram
- Port of Dispatch: Delhi
- Production Capacity: 100 MT
- Delivery Time: 20-25 days
- Packaging Details: Bundle packing
- System: Metric Size
- Diameter: M3 – 20
- Size: M1.6 upto M52 / 10ba upto 2.1/2″.
- Grade: Steel, Stainless Steel, 302, 304, 304L, 316